Finding your God given spouse has nothing to do with your looks, age or income. It’s good to have those things if you can but in the spiritual world they are of little or no significance.
It is deep spiritual insight like we’re going to share here that counts.
In the book of Genesis 24:3-4 when it was time for Isaac to get married, Abraham sent his servant to his country with strict instruction to get a wife for his son.
He knew that God hated “unequal yoke” of marriage with unbelievers. Till today that is still the stand of God.
A misstep in this area can spell doom and gloom for an individual up to many generations, while the right choice can open the door to favor, bliss and something really close to heaven on earth… this side of eternity!
These prayer points are designed for those who love God and want His will in marriage.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
1. Thank God because He alone is the perfect matchmaker
2. Lord, release the man/woman you have preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who loves You wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).
6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.
9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into my life in Jesus’ name.
10. I reject the provision of counterfeit spouse by the enemy in the name of Jesus.
11. I cut off the flow of any inherited marital problems into my life in the mighty name of Jesus (pray this one 7 times… aggressively)
12. O Lord, let the spirit of patience reign in my life until the right person comes in the name of Jesus.
13. (Please pray this one with all your strength for at least 5 minutes)
Father, in the name of Jesus, just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring my future partner to me.
14. Thank the Lord for the answer.