The word HUNA means secret in Hawaiian. It refers to a body of knowledge that has its origins in antiquity. In many ways it is a mystery school. The body of information we call HUNA was not openly discussed and it was apparently never written down. The techniques were passed from initiate to initiate for thousands of generations. The initiates were called KAHUNA [keeper of secrets]. KAHUNA possess the divine power to perform miracles but they also possessed an incredible esoteric knowledge
HUNA is a system of mind, body, spirit integration and healing. In HUNA psychology there are three selves in one man. The three selves of HUNA are the lower self, the middle self, the higher self. They are so called because of their psychical locations. The lower-self is located in that area of body known as “SOLAR PLEXUS”. The middle-self is located in the head and the higher-self is situated at about five feet above the head.
The Lower-self is equated to subconscious mind, middle self is commonly referred to conscious mind, whereas Higher-self is used for super conscious minds. The Middle-self is our awakened conscious mind that is part of us which we are mostly aware and by which we reason, think and make decisions. The Lower-self is the sea of feeling and emotions. The Lower-self can be commanded and instructed to do things by middle self.
The Higher-self is the spiritual part of man being the most enlighten part of his nature. It is located five feet above the body and connected to right side of head by means of a silver cord. The Higher-self is so close to us actually longs to help us through our difficulties. It has power to solve them in a very definite manner, if only we would seek its help. It is a curious fact that high self never intervene in one’s affair unless its help is specifically asked for.
You have to learn to communicate with your Higher-self and a new life of unlimited happiness, love and accomplishment can be yours. The three selves are connected by means of an invisible cord which KAHUNA called AKA-CORD.
Nothing alive exits without life force energy when someone died he stopped breathing. Hence breath or “Mana” becomes the symbol of life force energy.
KAHUNA reorganizes the vital importance of PRANIC energy in performing miracles. The PRANA is the substance with which we want to accomplish some objectives for us. The PRANA is breathed in by the conscious Middle-self and is sent up to Higher-self. The Middle-self takes the PRANA then the Lower-self converts it and Higher-self uses it.
HUNA RITUAL OUTLINED:
- Stand with your feet spread about twelve to eighteen inches apart.
- Now take eight to ten very slow deep breaths. Be completely conscious of the vital PRANA that you are now holding.
- Now sit and visualize a tremendous flow of white silver electrical light surging up out of your solar -plexus through your body and out through right side of your head.
- As this light shoots out of your head see it widen into a ball of about four or five feet diameter.
- You are now making contact with Higher-self.
- Now without hesitation see within this circle of light that you seek as being already accomplished. Believe that it is already yours.
- Now feel totally and completely that your goal is already accomplished. Believe that it is already on its way to you.
- Now thank your Higher-self for accomplishing your will.
- You should aim to perform the ritual every day until your goal is completely achieved.
- Do not despair if nothing happened after a few weeks. Your higher self will never let you down. Trust in it completely. It will answer your dreams.